- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
St John Ambulance Cymru donation refund and cancellations
Refunds for donations
Donations are usually non-refundable (In accordance with the Charities Act 2011) and it is not our policy to refund donations unless in certain circumstances. However we understand that there may be occasions you need to speak to us about a donation you have made and the possibility of having a donation returned. If you’ve made an error in making your donation we will happily look into this and return all or part of your donation if necessary.
To talk to us about an error or a refund please call 029 2044 9626 or email email@example.com and include your reason for contacting, your name, address, phone number, donation date and amount
Unauthorised card use
If you become aware that your card has been used fraudulently, please contact your card provider.
Cancelling regular donations
If you give to St John Ambulance Cymru regularly and would like to cancel your future donations please contact our supporter care team on 029 20 449626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org including as much information as possible to help us identify you. Your name, address and any reference number you have from us such as a Supporter ID or Donor Number are really helpful for our team.