Consider a Corporate Partnership with St John Ambulance Cymru
St John Ambulance Cymru partners with a variety of businesses and organisations across Wales each year, and charitable partnerships are at the heart of our fundraising operations. We are so thankful to our corporate partners, who help raise us raise the vital funds that enable us to continue our lifesaving work across Welsh communities. If your business is looking to give back to the local community and choosing a charity to sponsor, then we'd love the opportunity to work with you.
Why is working with a charity good for my business?
There are so many great reasons to establish a corporate charity partnership. Of course, corporate philanthropy is fantastic and the money raised goes towards making a real difference to the charity your business chooses to partner with, but there are also many other benefits for you, such as:
- It's great for your corporate social responsibility (CSR). Nowadays, members of the public are not just interested in what a business provides, but also about their ethics and how they respond to their social responsibilities. Developing a corporate partnership with a charity is a great way to showcase that you care.
- It's good for your brand. people are more likely to have a positive perception of your brand if they see it supporting a local charity. It's also good for your public relations (PR).
- Partnering with a charity is an ideal way to boost team morale as well as engaging your colleagues and employees.
Here are some ideas on ways we could work together
Every organisation is different, and here at St John Ambulance Cymru our fundraising team is here to help you raise money for us in any way you think works for you. However, if you're just starting out, here are a few ideas that other corporate sponsors have tried successfully before:
- Choosing us as your Charity of the Year.
- Sponsoring one of our many events throughout the year.
- Taking part in a marathon or other sports event.
- Have you staff volunteer at one of our fundraising activities.
- Holding activities such as dress down days, bake sales, charity raffles, and other similar fun special events.
Interested in getting involved?
At St John Ambulance Cymru, we believe that a charity partnership should be exactly that: a partnership which works perfectly for both sides, working together to achieve our joint aims and goals. So, we’d love to talk to you about how a partnership with us really could be the perfect fit for your organisation.
We hope you're feeling inspired to partner with us, and we'd love to hear from you if you'd like to get involved with any of the above or if you have your own unique idea. You’ll receive support from our professional fundraising team each step of the way, to help you get the best out of your partnership with us, so get in touch with us today. You can do this by sending our fundraising team an email or giving them a ring on 02920 449626.