We noticed you didn't complete your donation.
Volunteer saves life after wasp sting reaction
One of our community first responders saved the life of a man who had a life-threatening allergic reaction to a wasp sting. Jess Hughes (37), f...
Man saves colleague's life with help of defibrillator
Rob Duggan saved his colleague, Jeff Morgan by giving Jeff CPR and using a defibrillator.
Off-duty volunteer saves neighbour's life
Joanne Rogers gave her neighbour lifesaving CPR and used a defibrillator.
Quick-thinking father saves choking daughter
A teenager from Pontypridd was saved from choking thanks to the sharp reactions of her dad.
Pontyclun man appeals for more people to learn first aid after saving colleague's life
Quick-thinking Luke Ghanizadeh from Pontyclun saved the life of his colleague when she started choking at work
Five-year-old girl helps save younger sister
Our Badger, Felicity Kent, 5, used her newfound confidence and skills to help her toddler sister after a fall.
Brave Cadet's quick thinking helps stranger in need
17-year-old Rachel Cunningham helped a woman who was having a seizure on her way home from volunteering at the Rhyl Air Show
Swansea woman thanks volunteers after festival accident
A woman from Swansea has thanked our volunteers for helping her after she suffered a leg injury after an incident on a fair ground ride
Volunteer saved by colleagues on duty in Swansea
One of our volunteers who spends his Saturday nights treating people in Swansea was helped by his colleagues after suffering a cardiac arrest
Glittering ball held in honour of charity’s centenary
St Fagans National Museum of Welsh Life was transformed on Friday as it played host to St John Cymru’s Centenary Charity Ball
Magor woman saves life on holiday
As St John Cymru marks its centenary and, with its ‘Save a Life September’ launched , we speak to a woman who attended a St John Cymru fir...